In this article, we’ll be looking at a couple of Heritage Scholarships alongside their eligibility requirements, application process, among other vital information.
- Letourneau University Heritage Scholarship
Letourneau University is committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity, inclusivity, and the celebration of cultural heritage. In this spirit, the esteemed institution is delighted to announce the introduction of the Letourneau University Heritage Scholarship. This prestigious scholarship program is designed to honor and support exceptional students who embody the values of heritage preservation, academic excellence, and leadership.
The Letourneau University Heritage Scholarship presents a remarkable opportunity for aspiring scholars to not only receive financial assistance but also immerse themselves in a vibrant community that values and promotes cultural heritage. This scholarship program seeks to recognize and empower individuals who are dedicated to making a positive impact on their communities through the preservation and promotion of heritage.
The requirements for the Heritage Scholarship can be summarized as follows:
- Acceptance to the University: In order to be eligible for the Heritage Scholarship, you must first be accepted as a student at the university offering the scholarship.
- With test score: If you choose to submit a test score, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Grade Point Average (GPA): You must have a minimum GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 unweighted scale.
- ACT: You must have a minimum ACT score of 28.
- SAT: You must have a minimum SAT score of 1320.
- CLT: You must have a minimum CLT score of 88.
- Without test score: If you prefer not to submit a test score, you need to meet the following criterion:
- Grade Point Average (GPA): You must have a minimum GPA of 3.8 on a 4.0 unweighted scale.
It’s important to note that the GPA requirements are the same for both options (with or without a test score), but the test score requirements provide an additional pathway to qualifying for the scholarship. Students who meet the GPA and test score criteria or have a higher GPA can be considered for the Heritage Scholarship
The Heritage Scholarship holds significant value and is highly sought-after by students each year. This esteemed scholarship is worth more than $125,000 over the course of four years.
The selection process for the scholarship involves several components, including a 2-3 minute video, a comprehensive resume, a well-crafted 1-2 page essay, and an in-person interview. These elements collectively contribute to the evaluation of candidates and determine the deserving recipient of this prestigious award.
To initiate the application process for the Heritage Scholarship, you can reach out to:
Vice President For Enrollment Services
Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, you can visit the official website at:
- Heritage University Soar Scholarship
Heritage University provides the Soar Scholarship, an exceptional opportunity that covers full tuition and lab fees, along with an annual book credit of $500, for a duration of up to five (5) years or ten (10) semesters. This scholarship is available for students pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a 2-year pre-engineering degree. All incoming students who have earned or will earn their high school diploma by the official start of the fall 2023 semester are eligible to apply.
The Heritage Soar Scholarship awards cover up to 18 credits per semester until recipients attain their first bachelor’s degree or two-year pre-engineering associate degree. The scholarship guarantees a maximum of 36 credits per academic year, for up to five (5) years or ten (10) semesters, on the condition that the student maintains a minimum GPA of 3.25.
We are eager to welcome you to Heritage University and wish you the best of luck in your application process.
- Must be an incoming applicant
- Submit a personal statement
- Complete the Heritage University application.
- Submit the FAFSA or WASFA form and designate Heritage University (003777)
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor.
- Submit current official transcripts.
- Heritage University Rise Scholarship
Heritage University presents the Rise Scholarship exclusively for students enrolled at the Heritage University Regional Site in Kennewick. All incoming students who have earned or will earn their high school diploma by the official start of the fall 2023 semester are eligible to apply.
The Heritage Rise Scholarship provides up to 18 credits per semester until recipients attain their first bachelor’s degree. The scholarship guarantees a maximum of 36 credits per academic year, for up to four (4) academic years, on the condition that the student maintains a minimum GPA of 3.25.
We would be delighted to welcome you to Heritage University and wish you the best of luck in your application.
- Must be an incoming applicant and intend to attend classes at the Heritage University Regional Site in Kennewick.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Complete the Heritage University application.
- Submit the FAFSA or WASFA form, designating Heritage University (003777).
- Provide current official transcripts.
- Global Heritage Scholarship
Texas A&M University-Texarkana offers the Global Heritage Scholarship, a program that embraces cultural diversity and promotes the development of global perspectives. This scholarship is specifically designed for international students, who are strongly encouraged to apply. International recipients of this scholarship will receive financial support and will have their non-resident tuition replaced with the more affordable resident tuition rate. As a result, international students can save up to $16,000 per academic year.
To be eligible for the Global Heritage Scholarship, applicants must be fully admitted new degree-seeking undergraduate international students with an incoming GPA of at least 3.0. This criterion ensures that students who have achieved a satisfactory academic standing have the opportunity to apply and benefit from this scholarship program.
To apply for the Global Heritage Scholarship at Texas A&M University-Texarkana, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the application link: https://it-lf-ecmf2.ads.tamu.edu/Forms/GHSAPP#Apply%20here.
- Complete the online application form provided on the website. Fill in all the required fields with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the designated submission button at the end of the form.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, which includes being a fully admitted new degree-seeking undergraduate international student with an incoming GPA of at least 3.0.
- It is recommended to prepare any supporting documents required for the application, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, or a personal statement. These documents may be requested during the application process or at a later stage.
- Keep track of any additional instructions or requirements mentioned on the application form or the scholarship’s official webpage.
- After submitting the application, await communication from the scholarship committee regarding the status of your application or any further steps to be taken.