In this article, we’ll be looking at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School fees. So dear, if you’re aspiring to study at Dhirubhai Ambani International School but are not sure of the school fees, this article is for you.
We have taken the time to put down this article to assist people with the necessary information they need to know about the Dhirubhai Ambani International School fees, among others.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School
Before we look at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School fees, it’s necessary to state in brief some vital information about the school.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) is a private co-educational day school in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 2003 by Reliance Industries and is named after the late patriarch of the conglomerate, Dhirubhai Ambani. The school is an IB World School and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program. Nita Ambani, wife of Mukesh Ambani, is the chairperson of the school.
Here are some additional details about the school:
- The school has a student body of approximately 1,000.
- The school’s curriculum is based on the International Baccalaureate Program, which is a rigorous academic program that prepares students for college and beyond.
- The school has a strong focus on extracurricular activities, including sports, the arts, and music.
- The school’s facilities include a state-of-the-art library, computer lab, and sports complex.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School is a highly regarded school that offers a world-class education to its students. The school is committed to providing its students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in college and beyond.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School is a seven-story school with lawns, landscaped gardens, and playgrounds. The school has a total teaching space of 130,000 square feet, which includes classrooms and laboratories.
Each classroom is equipped with a public address system, display and writing boards, lockers for students, broadband internet access, and air conditioning. There is also schoolwide Wi-Fi internet access for students in grades 8–10 and 11–12.
The school has laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, as well as teaching rooms for Art, Music, Social Science, Languages, Computer Studies, and Mathematics.
The school also has a Learning Centre with access to periodicals and audio-visual resources, the internet, and photocopying and printing facilities. There is a terrace garden for art students and a performing arts center with soundproof walls and professional AV technology.
The school shares a playground with the American School of Bombay, which has astroturf, tennis, and basketball courts for outdoor sports. The Dhirubhai Ambani International School Study and Activity Center is located in Matheran, 100 kilometers from Mumbai. It is used for cross-curricular and recreational activities, as well as for weekend training camps and physical education activities.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) is a day school in Mumbai, India. It is affiliated with three major educational boards: the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).
In the Lower Kindergarten (LKG) and Upper Kindergarten (UKG) years, as well as Classes 1–4, DAIS follows an integrated curriculum that combines elements of the CISCE and international examination boards. The school is also a member of the Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP).
In Classes 5 to 7, students prepare for either the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) or the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) stream, one of which they will study in Classes 8 and 9. DAIS is accredited with IB, Geneva, to deliver the IB Diploma Programme to students in Classes 10 and 11.
The IB Diploma Programme is a rigorous two-year program that prepares students for college and beyond. The program includes six subjects from different subject groups, as well as an extended essay and a theory of knowledge course.
The IGCSE examinations are a series of international examinations that are taken by students in over 160 countries. The examinations cover a wide range of subjects and are recognized by universities and colleges around the world.
DAIS is a highly regarded school that offers a world-class education to its students. The school is committed to providing its students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in college and beyond.
Dhirubhai Ambani International School Fee Structure
The fees for DAIS are as follows:
Kindergarten: Rs. 2,47,000
Grades 1–5: Rs. 2,30,000
Grades 6–8: Rs. 2,47,000
Grades 9–12: Rs. 2,64,000
The fees include tuition, textbooks, stationery, and school lunches. The fees do not include transportation, uniforms, or other extracurricular activities.
DAIS offers a number of scholarships to students who demonstrate academic excellence or financial need. Scholarships are awarded based on a variety of factors, including grades, test scores, extracurricular activities, and financial need.
DAIS is a highly selective school, and admission is based on a competitive application process. The application process includes an entrance exam, an interview, and a review of the student’s academic record.
DAIS is a top-ranked school in India and offers a world-class education. The school has a strong academic reputation and offers a wide range of extracurricular activities. The school is also known for its state-of-the-art facilities and its commitment to excellence.
If you are looking for a top-notch education for your child, DAIS is an excellent option. The school is highly selective, and the fees are high, but the education and opportunities that DAIS offers are worth the investment.
Here are some additional details about the fees at DAIS:
- The fees are payable in two installments, one in the month of June and the other in the month of December.
- There is a late fee of Rs. 500 per month for late payment of fees.
- The school offers a number of payment plans to help families make the fees more affordable.
- Families who qualify for financial assistance may be eligible for a scholarship.
- For more information about the fees at DAIS, please visit the school’s website or contact the school office.
How to Apply
To apply for admission to Dhirubhai Ambani International School, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the school’s official website and download the application form.
- Log in to your account using your registered login ID.
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 5000 -.
- When applying for admission to class VIII, be sure to select either ICSE or IGCSE.
The online registration form for admission in 2023 is now available on the school’s website.
- LKG: Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be notified via email about the next steps.
- Class VIII: Students who meet the eligibility criteria will take an aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates will participate in an interactive session.
- Class XI IB Diploma Programme: Registered applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will take an admission test. The test has two stages:
- Stage One: A 90-minute multiple-choice test on logical reasoning, mathematics, and English.
- Stage Two: A three-hour descriptive written test on English, mathematics, and an elective subject (social studies or science). The shortlisted students from Stage Two will attend interactive sessions at the school.
READ ALSO: IGCSE Certification For Teachers In India
Disclaimer: The information on this page is for reference only and should not be considered the official fee structure of the school. The actual fees may vary depending on the year and other factors. Please contact the school directly for more information.