In this article, we’ll be looking at how you can get a quick loan from UBA. Whether you’re a student or not, and you’ve been in need of some money to pay bills, UBA Click Credit is here to help.
While this article primarily focuses on showing you how you can get a quick loan from UBA, we’ll also provide other vital information that will assist you in acquiring this loan easily.
UBA Click Credit
UBA Click Credit is a digital lending service provided by the United Bank for Africa (UBA), designed to offer quick and accessible loans of up to N1 million via mobile phones or computers. When a loan application is approved, the funds are swiftly transferred to the customer’s UBA account. Borrowers can then repay the loan over a 12-month period in manageable installments.
This lending product is a user-friendly and cost-effective solution for those seeking immediate financial assistance. It proves particularly beneficial for individuals who require funds to manage unexpected expenses or finance short-term projects. UBA Click Credit simplifies the borrowing process, making it a practical choice for UBA customers in need of quick cash.
How Can I Get Quick Loan From UBA
Getting a loan through UBA Click Credit is incredibly straightforward, with no paperwork, awkward conversations, or long waits. You can obtain a loan in just a minute using one of these three easy methods:
- Dial 91928# on your mobile phone.
- Send a message containing “Loan” to Leo through various messaging platforms like Instagram, WhatsApp, Apple messages, Facebook Messenger, or Google Business Chat.
- Use the Click Credit feature on the UBA Mobile App.
- These hassle-free options make applying for a loan with UBA Click Credit quick and convenient.
Other Information about UBA Click Credit
- The maximum loan amount you can apply for is up to N1,000,000.00 (one million naira).
- UBA Click Credit requests are processed instantly, with no paperwork required. You can get your loan in less than a minute.
- Eligibility for the loan requires that your salary account is with UBA, and that you have received salary inflow through UBA for the last 6 months with a minimum monthly salary of at least ₦50,000. Confirmation status of employment is not required.
- No documents are needed to obtain a facility; you can apply without providing any paperwork.
- If you’ve recently opened a salary account with UBA, you must have received your salary through UBA for at least six months before you can apply for the Instant Loan.
- There are fees associated with the product, including a 1% management fee and a 1% insurance fee.
Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions for UBA Click Credit encompass several key points:
- Interest will be charged on all outstanding amounts owed by the borrower.
- Default in repayment shall be considered conclusive evidence of a debt owed by the borrower.
- The bank reserves the right to transfer defaulted accounts to third-party agencies for debt recovery.
- Any changes in interest rates, charges, or terms will be communicated to the borrower in writing, via email, SMS, or through account statements.
- The borrower is required to obtain their employer’s commitment to remit their emoluments into the UBA account and ensure that emoluments continue to be paid to the bank while the loan remains unpaid.
- The borrower authorizes their current employer to pay their salary into the UBA account for loan repayment purposes and agrees not to change this without bank approval.
- The bank is authorized to liaise with the borrower’s employer to recover outstanding sums.
- Funds credited to the borrower’s account will be used first to clear overdue interest, charges, and fees, with any remaining balance applied to the principal sum.
- The bank may use borrower information for credit evaluation and share information with credit bureaus and other relevant parties.
- In the event of employment changes or termination, the borrower must fully repay the outstanding balance.
- The bank is recognized as the first loss payee on the insurance cover for the loan, with insurance claim proceeds used to settle the bank’s exposure.
- These terms and conditions apply solely to the borrower and are not assignable.
Please note that these are not exhaustive terms and conditions, and it is recommended to visit the official website for a complete list.